Law Offices of Gary H. Smith
ARE YOU AT RISK?
You may be paying higher taxes than other Chicago and Cook County owners.
Gary H. Smith, a Chicago attorney who handles property tax appeals throughout Cook County, has developed this brief questionnaire to help you decide whether it’s time to appeal the valuation placed on your property by the Assessor’s Office.TAKE THE 11-QUESTION QUIZ
Turn to the Law Offices of Gary H. Smith for success in property tax appeals throughout Chicago and all of Cook County.
Click an item below to learn more:
Reassessment, renovation, conversion, demolition or transfer could make your property tax bill unpredictable. Ask the Law Offices of Gary H. Smith, P.C. Chicago property tax attorney, to help plan the impact of current and future property use.
- Tax burden analysis
- Estimating real estate taxes
- Predicting taxes after improvements
- Property tax bill explanation
- Exemption analysis
We care about your property as much as you do. From the county assessor’s office to the Capitol in Springfield, we’re working for fair property tax policy and a fair assessment of your property.
- Leader in policy development and property owner advocacy
- Advocate for every client, every case
- Long track record of success
- Keeping clients on track to a favorable conclusion